IF PSYCHOLOGY AND MYSTERIES INTRIGUE YOU, YOU’LL LOVE READING THESE BOOKS! Click on cover to get CHASING BACKWARDS, a psychological murder-mystery. What if your life depends on getting into a place that may not even exist, your own unconscious?
Click on cover to get SKIN DANCE, A MYSTERY: Can an LA psychiatrist battle his own demons and save himself and his family from a psychotic killer? Find out in Skin Dance, a mystery
Click on cover to get THE MAN WITH A MICROPHONE IN HIS EAR. What’s it like to be a 1st year psychiatric resident on his 1st day of training, assigned to treat a dangerous paranoid man?
- DONALD TRUMP, POTUS? IS IT POSSIBLE? WHY IS HE SO POPULAR? By Art Smukler, author & psychiatrist
- COURAGE? WHAT DOES IT TAKE TO HAVE IT? THOUGHTS ON BRUCE JENNER, by Art Smukler author & psychiatrist
- EVEN WITHOUT THE “L” IT’S ME! Art Smukler, author & psychiatrist
- ANGER, THE MAGIC ELIXIR THAT CURES DEPRESSION, by Art Smukler MD, author & psychiatrist
- THE TALIBAN HAS A PSYCHIATRIST? ARE YOU KIDDING ME? by Art Smukler, author & psychiatrist
- THE EVOLUTION OF GOD AND POPE FRANCIS, by Art Smukler, author & psychiatrist
- IS PSYCHIATRY DYING? A REPRISE, by Art Smukler, author & psychiatrist
- HARNESSING OBSESSIONS TO WRITE BOOKS & STORIES, by Art Smukler, author & psychiatrist
- WHY DID IT TAKE A BEHEADING TO FINALLY GET OUR PRESIDENT TO UNDERSTAND THAT WE ARE SURROUNDED BY EVIL? by Art Smukler, author & psychiatrist
- SHOULD ALL PSYCHIATRISTS CARRY GUNS? by Art Smukler, author & psychiatrist
Top Rated Posts
Tag Archives: Dealing with liars
So what happens when someone lies for years about something? Duh. We don’t trust that person again. Mistrust forever? Maybe… In a psychiatrist’s office, a common occurrence is marital infidelity. Often, that leads to divorce. It’s tough to believe someone … Continue reading