IF PSYCHOLOGY AND MYSTERIES INTRIGUE YOU, YOU’LL LOVE READING THESE BOOKS! Click on cover to get CHASING BACKWARDS, a psychological murder-mystery. What if your life depends on getting into a place that may not even exist, your own unconscious?
Click on cover to get SKIN DANCE, A MYSTERY: Can an LA psychiatrist battle his own demons and save himself and his family from a psychotic killer? Find out in Skin Dance, a mystery
Click on cover to get THE MAN WITH A MICROPHONE IN HIS EAR. What’s it like to be a 1st year psychiatric resident on his 1st day of training, assigned to treat a dangerous paranoid man?
- WHEN DID “THE DONALD” BECOME “LITTLE DONNY”? — THE WIZARD OF OZ REVISITED, by Art Smukler MD, author & psychiatrist
- TEMPER, TEMPER, BABY TRUMP, by Art Smukler, author & psychiatrist
- IF ONLY OUR GOVERNMENT HAD SPOKEN TO 14-year-old ZAC BEFORE THEY INVADED IRAQ, ISIS MIGHT NOT EXIST, by Art Smukler, author & psychiatrist
- CAN WRITERS EVER BE FAILURES? by Art Smukler, author and psychiatrist
- IF I WERE JEB BUSH, WHAT WOULD I DO? By Art Smukler MD, author and psychiatrist
Top Rated Posts
Category Archives: The Man with a Microphone in his Ear
Can a writer get money, fame, prestige, and power if his work is successful? Sure, but how many Conroys, Salingers, or Twains will actually emerge from today’s millions of hungry scribes, and can those few produce characters like Tom Wingo, … Continue reading
To challenge centuries of religious teaching is very difficult. Since we have no substantiated alternative theory as to how life really began, all we have to go on is that there is a God and “he” started it all. Accepting … Continue reading
Back in the flush sixties, the federal government provided millions of dollars to support community mental health programs. The eerie, dark, cavernous hospitals for the insane were bulldozed or turned into condos, and the care of thousands of mentally ill … Continue reading
I’m talking about the regulars, the guys who get hooked and blow hundreds and hundreds and maybe thousands of dollars. It might start off innocently enough. A group of guys go out for a night of bonding and laughs and … Continue reading