Knowing the past can save your life! Click on cover to get CHASING BACKWARDS, a psychological murder-mystery. What if your life depends on getting into a place that may not even exist, your own unconscious?
Click on cover to get SKIN DANCE, A MYSTERY: Can an LA psychiatrist battle his own demons and save himself and his family from a psychotic killer? Find out in Skin Dance, a mystery
Click on cover to get THE MAN WITH A MICROPHONE IN HIS EAR. What’s it like to be a 1st year psychiatric resident on his 1st day of training, assigned to treat a dangerous paranoid man?
- RETIRED? TAKE THE MOST UNIQUE, ONE-OF-A-KIND JOURNEY OF YOUR LIFE, by Art Smukler MD, author and psychiatrist
- LESSONS FROM THE CHAIN GANG, REFLECTIONS ON THE PAST, by Art Smukler
- POTUS IS NAKED or THE ADVANTAGES OF A MIND EXPOSED by Art Smukler MD, author and psychiatrist
- A PEP TALK FOR WRITERS, by Art Smukler, author and psychiatrist
- WHEN TRUMP DIES, WHERE WILL HIS SOUL GO? by Art Smukler MD, author & psychiatrist
Top Rated Posts
Tag Archives: Art Smukler MD
How long does it take for early trauma to stop torturing us? By torture, I mean symptoms of anxiety, depression, nightmares, obsessions, social phobias, a loveless marriage, workaholism etc. Bad things happened to many of us when we were young … Continue reading
A few months ago, I was watching the Adventures of Ironman, with Dylan, the 3-year-old son of a friend. As we sat together in the dark family room, Dylan said, “Uncle Art, I like Ironman.” “He is cool,” I answered. … Continue reading
IF YOU CLONE LEE CHILD’S, JACK REACHER, AND CLARK KENT, WHAT DO YOU GET? A PSYCHIATRIST! BY Art Smukler MD
“Write what you know” is such a cliche’ that just putting the words on paper is boring. But, it’s true, true, true! “Why are you writing a murder mystery?” friends and acquaintances have asked. “Why don’t you write about psychiatry?” … Continue reading