Knowing the past can save your life! Click on cover to get CHASING BACKWARDS, a psychological murder-mystery. What if your life depends on getting into a place that may not even exist, your own unconscious?
Click on cover to get SKIN DANCE, A MYSTERY: Can an LA psychiatrist battle his own demons and save himself and his family from a psychotic killer? Find out in Skin Dance, a mystery
Click on cover to get THE MAN WITH A MICROPHONE IN HIS EAR. What’s it like to be a 1st year psychiatric resident on his 1st day of training, assigned to treat a dangerous paranoid man?
- MEDICATION? AN ANSWER OR A CURSE? by Art Smukler MD, author & psychiatrist
- EVIL IN THE WHITE HOUSE, by Art Smukler MD, author & psychiatrist
- WOULD YOU RATHER? by Art Smukler, author & psychiatrist
- RETIRED? TAKE THE MOST UNIQUE, ONE-OF-A-KIND JOURNEY OF YOUR LIFE, by Art Smukler MD, author and psychiatrist
- LESSONS FROM THE CHAIN GANG, REFLECTIONS ON THE PAST, by Art Smukler
Top Rated Posts
Tag Archives: Evaluating lies in a marriage
So what happens when someone lies for years about something? Duh. We don’t trust that person again. Mistrust forever? Maybe… In a psychiatrist’s office, a common occurrence is marital infidelity. Often, that leads to divorce. It’s tough to believe someone … Continue reading