Knowing the past can save your life! Click on cover to get CHASING BACKWARDS, a psychological murder-mystery. What if your life depends on getting into a place that may not even exist, your own unconscious?
Click on cover to get SKIN DANCE, A MYSTERY: Can an LA psychiatrist battle his own demons and save himself and his family from a psychotic killer? Find out in Skin Dance, a mystery
Click on cover to get THE MAN WITH A MICROPHONE IN HIS EAR. What’s it like to be a 1st year psychiatric resident on his 1st day of training, assigned to treat a dangerous paranoid man?
- HOW MANY ROADS MUST A MAN TRAVEL DOWN BEFORE HE’S DEEMED A TRAITOR? by Art Smukler, MD
- HEY JOE, SOMETIMES YOU JUST GOTTA DO THE RIGHT THING EVEN WHEN A LOT OF PEOPLE ATTACK YOU, by Art Smukler MD, author & psychiatrist
- FOX NEWS, A SIMPLE SOLUTION – MONEY, by Art Smukler MD, author & psychiatrist
- WHAT TRUMP HAS IS WORSE THAN MENTAL ILLNESS, by Art Smukler MD, author & psychiatrist
- MY ADVICE, JOE — DON’T WASTE YOUR BREATH, Art Smukler MD, author & psychiatrist
Top Rated Posts
Tag Archives: understanding mental illness
I looked in the mirror and nodded. Yeah, I really liked my jacket and wool cap. It was chilly this morning, but with the new additions to my wardrobe, I’d be warm and look good. Minutes later, I was browsing … Continue reading
WHEN DEPRESSED, WHY WASTE YOUR MONEY ON A PSYCHIATRIST? ISN’T HE JUST A PAID FRIEND? by Art Smukler MD
Are psychiatrists simply highly educated bartenders or hairdressers, where for insurance subsidized fees people can safely pour out their hearts and get sympathetic nods and sage words of advice? Hang in their Buddy, life’s tough, but you’ll make it. Yeah, … Continue reading