Knowing the past can save your life! Click on cover to get CHASING BACKWARDS, a psychological murder-mystery. What if your life depends on getting into a place that may not even exist, your own unconscious?
Click on cover to get SKIN DANCE, A MYSTERY: Can an LA psychiatrist battle his own demons and save himself and his family from a psychotic killer? Find out in Skin Dance, a mystery
Click on cover to get THE MAN WITH A MICROPHONE IN HIS EAR. What’s it like to be a 1st year psychiatric resident on his 1st day of training, assigned to treat a dangerous paranoid man?
- HOW MANY ROADS MUST A MAN TRAVEL DOWN BEFORE HE’S DEEMED A TRAITOR? by Art Smukler, MD
- HEY JOE, SOMETIMES YOU JUST GOTTA DO THE RIGHT THING EVEN WHEN A LOT OF PEOPLE ATTACK YOU, by Art Smukler MD, author & psychiatrist
- FOX NEWS, A SIMPLE SOLUTION – MONEY, by Art Smukler MD, author & psychiatrist
- WHAT TRUMP HAS IS WORSE THAN MENTAL ILLNESS, by Art Smukler MD, author & psychiatrist
- MY ADVICE, JOE — DON’T WASTE YOUR BREATH, Art Smukler MD, author & psychiatrist
Top Rated Posts
Tag Archives: What do you do when you lose?
WHAT DOES A PSYCHIATRIST SAY TO PENN STATE PLACE KICKER SAM FICKEN, WHO MISSED 4 FIELD GOALS? by Art Smukler, author & psychiatrist
Sam Ficken missed 4 field goal attempts and had an extra-point kick blocked in Penn State’s game against Virginia. What would I say to this young freshman? There’s another game next week! Really, Sam, it’s just a game. Think of all the … Continue reading