Knowing the past can save your life! Click on cover to get CHASING BACKWARDS, a psychological murder-mystery. What if your life depends on getting into a place that may not even exist, your own unconscious?
Click on cover to get SKIN DANCE, A MYSTERY: Can an LA psychiatrist battle his own demons and save himself and his family from a psychotic killer? Find out in Skin Dance, a mystery
Click on cover to get THE MAN WITH A MICROPHONE IN HIS EAR. What’s it like to be a 1st year psychiatric resident on his 1st day of training, assigned to treat a dangerous paranoid man?
- HOW MANY ROADS MUST A MAN TRAVEL DOWN BEFORE HE’S DEEMED A TRAITOR? by Art Smukler, MD
- HEY JOE, SOMETIMES YOU JUST GOTTA DO THE RIGHT THING EVEN WHEN A LOT OF PEOPLE ATTACK YOU, by Art Smukler MD, author & psychiatrist
- FOX NEWS, A SIMPLE SOLUTION – MONEY, by Art Smukler MD, author & psychiatrist
- WHAT TRUMP HAS IS WORSE THAN MENTAL ILLNESS, by Art Smukler MD, author & psychiatrist
- MY ADVICE, JOE — DON’T WASTE YOUR BREATH, Art Smukler MD, author & psychiatrist
Top Rated Posts
Tag Archives: The Man with a Microphone in his Ear
Since I started my “book store” I thought a reprise was in order… All through college and part of med-school, I sold battery cables, ignition wire-sets and jumper cables. I loaded up the trunk of my car with hundreds of … Continue reading
To challenge centuries of religious teaching is very difficult. Since we have no substantiated alternative theory as to how life really began, all we have to go on is that there is a God and “he” started it all. Accepting … Continue reading
Back in the flush sixties, the federal government provided millions of dollars to support community mental health programs. The eerie, dark, cavernous hospitals for the insane were bulldozed or turned into condos, and the care of thousands of mentally ill … Continue reading
My sincere thanks to everyone for helping Chasing Backwards have a successful debut. I’d now like to introduce my new novella, The Man with a Microphone in his Ear. It is July, 1969 at PGH (Philadelphia General Hospital), an ancient … Continue reading