Knowing the past can save your life! Click on cover to get CHASING BACKWARDS, a psychological murder-mystery. What if your life depends on getting into a place that may not even exist, your own unconscious?
Click on cover to get SKIN DANCE, A MYSTERY: Can an LA psychiatrist battle his own demons and save himself and his family from a psychotic killer? Find out in Skin Dance, a mystery
Click on cover to get THE MAN WITH A MICROPHONE IN HIS EAR. What’s it like to be a 1st year psychiatric resident on his 1st day of training, assigned to treat a dangerous paranoid man?
- MY ADVICE, JOE — DON’T WASTE YOUR BREATH, Art Smukler MD, author & psychiatrist
- VOTE THE LIC OUT! by Art Smukler MD, author & psychiatrist
- SO YOU WANNA VOTE FOR TRUMP? by Art Smukler MD, author & psychiatrist
- MEDICATION? AN ANSWER OR A CURSE? by Art Smukler MD, author & psychiatrist
- EVIL IN THE WHITE HOUSE, by Art Smukler MD, author & psychiatrist
Top Rated Posts
Tag Archives: Seth Godin
Last week, I used 10 well-known celebrities in my post title. These ranged from Barack Obama to Mark Cuban to Steven Spielberg. My theory was that Google would connect anyone with an interest in these personalities to my blog site. … Continue reading
WHAT DO BARACK OBAMA, JOHN STEWART, MICHAEL CONNELLY, BENJAMIN NETANYAHU, JOE PATERNO, JOHN GRISHAM, SETH GODIN, MAGIC JOHNSON, MARK CUBAN, AND STEVEN SPIELBERG HAVE IN COMMON? by Art Smukler, author & psychiatrist
What they have in common is exactly what I don’t have, name recognition. I wondered what would happen if, as an experiment, I listed famous people (who I’m interested in) and how that would reflect on my blog. Would some … Continue reading