Knowing the past can save your life! Click on cover to get CHASING BACKWARDS, a psychological murder-mystery. What if your life depends on getting into a place that may not even exist, your own unconscious?
Click on cover to get SKIN DANCE, A MYSTERY: Can an LA psychiatrist battle his own demons and save himself and his family from a psychotic killer? Find out in Skin Dance, a mystery
Click on cover to get THE MAN WITH A MICROPHONE IN HIS EAR. What’s it like to be a 1st year psychiatric resident on his 1st day of training, assigned to treat a dangerous paranoid man?
- HOW MANY ROADS MUST A MAN TRAVEL DOWN BEFORE HE’S DEEMED A TRAITOR? by Art Smukler, MD
- HEY JOE, SOMETIMES YOU JUST GOTTA DO THE RIGHT THING EVEN WHEN A LOT OF PEOPLE ATTACK YOU, by Art Smukler MD, author & psychiatrist
- FOX NEWS, A SIMPLE SOLUTION – MONEY, by Art Smukler MD, author & psychiatrist
- WHAT TRUMP HAS IS WORSE THAN MENTAL ILLNESS, by Art Smukler MD, author & psychiatrist
- MY ADVICE, JOE — DON’T WASTE YOUR BREATH, Art Smukler MD, author & psychiatrist
Top Rated Posts
Tag Archives: John Stewart
Last week, I used 10 well-known celebrities in my post title. These ranged from Barack Obama to Mark Cuban to Steven Spielberg. My theory was that Google would connect anyone with an interest in these personalities to my blog site. … Continue reading
WHAT DO BARACK OBAMA, JOHN STEWART, MICHAEL CONNELLY, BENJAMIN NETANYAHU, JOE PATERNO, JOHN GRISHAM, SETH GODIN, MAGIC JOHNSON, MARK CUBAN, AND STEVEN SPIELBERG HAVE IN COMMON? by Art Smukler, author & psychiatrist
What they have in common is exactly what I don’t have, name recognition. I wondered what would happen if, as an experiment, I listed famous people (who I’m interested in) and how that would reflect on my blog. Would some … Continue reading