Knowing the past can save your life! Click on cover to get CHASING BACKWARDS, a psychological murder-mystery. What if your life depends on getting into a place that may not even exist, your own unconscious?
Click on cover to get SKIN DANCE, A MYSTERY: Can an LA psychiatrist battle his own demons and save himself and his family from a psychotic killer? Find out in Skin Dance, a mystery
Click on cover to get THE MAN WITH A MICROPHONE IN HIS EAR. What’s it like to be a 1st year psychiatric resident on his 1st day of training, assigned to treat a dangerous paranoid man?
- CHOOSING A SPOUSE; LOGIC OR SOMETHING ELSE? by Art Smukler MD, author & psychiatrist
- A SCIENTIFIC APPROACH TO SUCCESS, By Art Smukler MD, author & psychiatrist
- THREE RESPECTFUL RECOMMENDATIONS TO A DISRESPECTFUL MAN, from Art Smukler, author & psychiatrist
- WHY DO AT LEAST 67% OF AMERICANS DISRESPECT TRUMP? by Art Smukler, author & psychiatrist
- A PSYCHIATRIST THINKS ABOUT YOM KIPPUR, by Art Smukler, author & psychiatrist
Top Rated Posts
Tag Archives: understanding the unconscious
WHAT HAPPENS WHEN YOU HAVE NOTHING TO SAY TO YOUR PSYCHIATRIST? by Art Smukler, author and psychiatrist
I’m sitting in my psychiatrist’s office and my mind’s a blank. Nothing in there. After a minute of silence I say, “It’s costing a fortune to just sit here. I have nothing to say.” The doctor nods, not in an … Continue reading
IS THE PSYCHOANALYTIC COUCH THE FASTEST WAY TO REACH YOUR UNCONSCIOUS? by Art Smukler, author & psychiatrist
You know the one — black leather, you’re lying face-up, with your psychiatrist sitting behind you. You’re silent. No thoughts are coming to mind. “So what are your thoughts?” the doctor asks. “Nothing. My mind’s a blank… I didn’t feel … Continue reading